Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Daily Shuffle: Charlie Sheen Says He Didn't Shoot Kelly Preston

While in Vancouver on his Violent Torpedo of Truth tour last night, Charlie Sheen set the record straight and said he didn't shoot Kelly Preston in the arm in 1990 -- but that in fact, she shot herself. He said, "I was downstairs early in the morning making coffee and I thought she was asleep upstairs. And I  heard a fucking gunshot go off. I thought 'She finally did it, she finally fucking did it. She killed herself and they're going to fucking blame me. So I abandoned the coffee, because a gunshot in the morning will wake you up better than a nice cup of coffee. I come around the corner and there's naked Kelly Preston at the top of the stairs, holding her wrist, staring at me, covered in blood...I thought 'that's pretty fucking hot.' She explained to me that when she lifted my pants off the scale in the bathroom...the tiny revolver I used to carry...it fell out of the back jeans pocket and hit the floor and shot a bullet right between her legs. So she got hit with schrapnel from the toilet bowl." So guys, relax. A fucking bullet just ricocheted off the toilet bowl because Charlie Sheen left his pants on the bathroom scale

No comments:

Post a Comment